PortableTesters.com is your online source for digital handheld portable testing instruments, spare parts, accessories, and repair service. We serve technically oriented users in the fields of engineering, research, technical services, manufacturing, maintenance and quality control.
Portable Testers offers the following classes of portable testing equipment:
- Surface Roughness Testers – for characterizing the surface roughness of materials.
- Gloss Meters – Test the reflective qualities of surfaces with these quality gloss meters.
- Portable Hardness Testers – To measure the hardness of metals and alloys, we have three different configurations of the Leebs-type rebound portable hardness tester.
- Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges – Thickness measurement is addressed with our series of ultrasonic thickness gauges.
- Coating Thickness Gauges – To determine the thickness of coatings on metals and nonmetals, the versatile PosiTector 6000 and PosiTector 200 coating thickness gauges provide detailed measurements.
- Ultrasonic Flaw Detectors – The FD580 ultrasonic flaw detector characterizes internal soundness of large items such as castings and forgings.
- Portable Metallurgical Microscopes – Our portable metallurgical microscope, the M500, will assist in determining the type of microstructure of large metal parts that cannot be accommodated by the laboratory bench-top microscope.
- Vibration Meters – To assess the condition of rotating machinery, we offer two vibration meter models.
PortableTesters.com also provides support, service and spare parts for all instruments. If you have questions or need assistance making a decision about the proper model of portable testing equipment that perfectly suit your needs, please call us toll free at 866-881-9219, or go to our “Contact Us” page and contact us via email or our handy “Request Information” form.