PortableTesters.com LLC is your online source for digital- handheld- portable testing instruments, spare parts, accessories, and repair service.
We serve users in the fields of engineering, research, technical services, manufacturing, maintenance and quality control.
PTc offers the following types of instruments:
- Portable Hardness Testers – To measure the hardness of metals and alloys, we have three different configurations of the Leebs-type rebound portable hardness tester.
- Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges – Thickness measurement is addressed with our series of ultrasonic thickness gauges.
- Surface Roughness Testers – for characterizing the surface roughness of materials.
- Ultrasonic Flaw Detectors – The FD580 ultrasonic flaw detector characterizes internal soundness of large items such as castings and forgings.
- Gloss Meters – Test the reflective qualities of surfaces with these quality gloss meters.
- Vibration Meters – To assess the condition of rotating machinery, we offer two vibration meters.
- Portable Metallurgical Microscope – Our portable metallurgical microscope, the M500, will assist in determining the type of microstructure of large metal parts that cannot be accommodated by the laboratory bench-top microscope.
PTc provides support, service and spare parts for all of the instruments that we sell.
If you have questions or need assistance making a decision about the proper instrument to fit your requirements, please call us toll free at 866-881-9219.
Also, you may go to our “Contact Us” page to send us an email or use our handy “Request Information” form.