The M500 portable metallurgical microscope is a battery-powered unit that is ideal for use in the laboratory as well as in-situ examination. With its compact design and unique magnetic stand, the M500 can be attached to the curved surface of ferrous material at a range of angles to the horizontal as well as to a flat surface. A polished and etched surface area may be viewed with this instrument at magnifications up to 1500x, and the M500 can be used with a digital camera or CCD image process system to download the image to a PC for data transfer, analysis, storage or printout.
- Compact design facilitates in-situ metallographic inspection of large or heavy items.
- Magnetic stand may be attached to ferrous materials at desired angle to the horizontal.
- X- and Y-axis slide movement allow careful examination of area of interest.
- Essentially nondestructive metallographic examination; no cutting of specimens.
- Easily adapted for microphotography.
- Economically priced.
|Total magnification:||100 to 500X (extendable to 1500X)|
|Eyepiece magnification:||10X, 12.5X (extendable to 15X)|
|Objective magnification:||10X, 40X (extendable to 100X)|
|Photo objective:||15X Size: 210 x 160 x 95 mm|
|Stand:||On-off magnetic base|
|Slide movement:||X-direction: 15 mm,
Y-direction: 12 mm
|Power supply:||3 AAA batteries|
- Main microscope body
- On-off magnetic stand
- Two eyepieces: 10X, 12.5X
- Two objectives: 10X, 40X
- Battery cell with LED illuminator
- Extra power supply
- Instruction manual
- Carrying case
- Stand for small samples
- Adaptor for Canon digital camera with eyepiece
- Eyepiece: 15X
- Objectives: 20X, 25X, 100X
- Spare bulb
- Electrolytic polisher