The A-Scan in the UT-410 A/B ultrasonic gauge is used in the pulse-echo mode for detecting pits and flaws; it is also used in the echo-echo mode to measure wall thickness through paint and coatings. The B-Scan display shows the cross section of the test material to reveal flaws.
The UT-410 stores up to 10,000 readings as alphanumeric information. Data output is direct without driver through a USB port.
- 320×240 TFT color screen
- Measurement mode: (P-E) pulse-echo and (E-E) thru-paint
- A-scan and B-scan
- Automatic probe zeroing & calibration
- Automatic probe identify
- Measuring range: P-E mode: 0.65-400.0mm E-E mode: 3.00-25.0mm
- Option in Gain, Gate and Blank setting
- Standard 5.0MHz transducer included; optional transducers available
- Display resolution 0.01mm/ 0.001in
- Memory: 10000 readings in 100 files
- USB output, works easily with any Windows OS, both 64 and 32 bits.
- Multiple language support
- 2-year warranty
Operating Temperature: -10℃ to 50℃ (-14℉to 662℉)
Keyboard: Membrane switch with 8 tactile keys
Case: ABS plastic
Data Output: USB port; Data output directly without any driver
Display: 320×240 TFT color display
Size: 133L×75W×29H mm (5.2L×3.0W×1.1H inch)
Measurement Modes: Pulse-Echo, Echo-Echo (thru-paint)
Receiver: Manual or auto gain control with 50dB range depending on mode selected.
Power Source: Two 1.5V AA alkaline. Typically operates for up to 24 hours.
- Large Digits: Standard thickness view
- B-Scan: Scan Bar: 10 thickness readings per second; viewable in B-Scan and Large Digit views
- Pulse-Echo Mode: Measures from 0.65 to 400.0mm (0.025 to 15.748 inches)
- Echo-Echo Mode: Measures from 3.0 to 25.0mm (0.118 to 1.00 inch) thru paint & coatings. Range will vary +/- depending on the thickness of coating.
Resolution: +/-0.01mm (0.001 inches)
Velocity Range: 1000 to 9999 meters/sec
Display Units: Metric & English
Transducer : Dual Element (2 to 10 MHz) with cable length 1.25m.
Custom transducers and cable lengths available for special applications.
Memory: Built-in TIF card
Data Structure: Letter +Alpha numeric
Cell Contents :10,000 readings
Gain, Gate and Blank: Adjustable
Standard Mode: For general purpose operation.
Minimum Mode: Only the minimum value is shown during testing.
Difference Mode: Shows accurate differential value between measured and reference value
Average Mode: The average value of 2 to 9 testing points is displayed.
Limit Mode: Set Hi and Lo tolerances with audible beeper and visual LEDs.
Warranty: 2 years
UT-410 main unit 2 AA batteries
D5301 transducer with cable Calibration certificate
Built-in calibration block Instruction manual
Software and USB cable Carrying case